TANOVEA-CA1 lymphoma treatment for dogs
Bite back with TANOVEA-CA1
The first FDA conditionally approved lymphoma treatment specifically for dogs.
Designed to target and kill lymphoma cells
Promotes anti-tumor activity in as few as 7-21 days for canine lymphoma
Easy to Administer
- Dosing once every three weeks, for us to five doses
Simple, 30-minutes intravenous infusion of 1 mg/kg
- 77% overall response rate
- 134 day overall median progression-free survival time (PFS) in responding dogs
Effective in the re-induction setting
Generally well-tolerated in clinical studies
- The majority of adverse reactions were Veterinary Cooperative Oncology Group (VCOG) 5 grade 1-2
- Most adverse reactions resolved either spontaneously, with supportive treatment, dose modifications, or dose delays
Conditionally approved by FDA pending a full demonstration of effectiveness under application number 141-475. CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product other than as directed in the labeling.